Update On Chef Jimmy W / An Address

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I missed this update, so glad to see it finally... I only saw the first news. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you Chef! You take your time getting better and do all the things you need to be doing!
It's been great to see you posting at least a little bit!

Ryan

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Chef JJ, you keep getting better! Prayers are still going up for your continued recovery!

Thanks Jeff. Saw my family Dr. Today for follow-up. He said all looks good but wants me to see Pulmonologist and get a chest X-Ray to make sure Pneumonia is gone...JJ

Pneumonia can be hard to kick. Even when you're feeling MUCH better.
Don't skip those chest X-rays!

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Dam, Sorry I missed this, my heart dropped when I read the first post, however, I'm glad to see that you are feeling better.
Man, I cant leave you kids alone for a second.
Jimmy, its hard to believe that it has been almost 10 years since we met.
Hang in there and get better ASAP
bc4a2541_20120709023.jpeg
0552310b_20120709051.jpeg

Reactions: bill1
sqwib sqwib Thank you my friend. Been a long time since we met and I've not seen you post in awhile. I miss the great Appetizers you created. I Apologize again for having you drive all that way and find rust through in the smoker.😟...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky