Update On Chef Jimmy W / An Address

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm late hearing about this. First off; Prayers sent.

Chef has been so open with encouragement and tips. We are blessed to have him here with us.

Get well Jimmy. Thanks for the help you've been to me in the past.

I'm looking forward to leaning on you for years to come.

(Thanks for the heads up Robert).

Jack

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thanks for the update Robert. Positive thoughts and more Prayers being sent every day until JJ is well.

Add my thoughts and prayers to list. There can never be too many :)
Jimmy's always been top notch and I can't wait for him to get back to cooking and posting with us :)

Gosh, I’m really out of the loop. I didn’t even know JJ was sick. Prayers sent to JJ & his family. Looking forward to seeing JJ back on here & posting!
Al

Prayers being sent from the Green Mtn. State. Get well soon JJ you have a lot more q'ing ahead of ya.

Chris

Thanks for the Prayers and kind words. Still feeling crappy. The combo of the pneumonia an the allergic reaction to a KNOWN Antibiotic I cant take, got me good. Makes no sense. All the checks, including verbal confirmation that I am allergic and they gave it to me anyhow. No wonder so many people have simple procedures turn into month long stays or worse...JJ

Thanks for the Prayers and kind words. Still feeling crappy. The combo of the pneumonia an the allergic reaction to a KNOWN Antibiotic I cant take, got me good. Makes no sense. All the checks, including verbal confirmation that I am allergic and they gave it to me anyhow. No wonder so many people have simple procedures turn into month long stays or worse...JJ

Sent you a pm.
Good to see you.

So glad you're back! Never underestimate the power of Prayer and hope. Thanks for letting us know and continue to heal my Friend.

Thanks for the Prayers and kind words

Welcome back my friend!! So great to see you on the mend. Kudos to Amanda for the updates so everybody was in the loop on your progress. She's a great young lady and you should be proud that she cares so much. Keep us posted on rehab (if that's necessary) and your overall progress.

Robert

Awesome JJ!
Glad to see your on the mend!
We miss you on here!
Al

Glad to see you're starting to come around. I can vouch for the fact that a lot of screwing up can happen at hospitals. We just have to keep an eye on them, and it helps to have somebody else watch them, when we are not at our best for awhile. Meanwhile most of the things they do are right.
Hang in there Buddy, and I'll send a few more Prayers your way.

Bear

Hey Chef, It's great to see you posting again.

I hope that your rebound is fast and complete.

You are on my prayer list till we get an "all clear" report.

Glad to see your coming around now I have to tighten up the ship don't want you to have to critique me for how I do something. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Welcome back Chef, great to hear you are on the rebound! Was the antibiotic Cipro? I'm allergic to that crap, they said it could be fatal to ever take it again, burning rash all over. RAY

It’s nice to hear from you! We need you on SMF!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky