Uh oh... I started smoking again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wjordan52

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 1, 2011
NC
I'm a former member who's been absent while the 'disease' was in remission. But alas, 'Smoking Fever' is back stronger than ever, and the old Brinkman SFB has been recommissioned. Now I'm enjoying the forums more than ever. Thanks to all who contribute, and hopefully I'll have something to add before long.

Bill

Last edited:
welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you with us!

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have downloaded and read the E-Course (several times... it's saved for more reading), purchased Jeff's recipes, and am especially interested in the ideas for mods on SFB's. I've made a few and am experimenting as we speak. As soon as I have some success worthy of note I'll post what I've done and how it worked (or didn't).

Bill

Welcome back "home" Bill. Looking forward to how your experimenting goes.

Enjoy the smoke!

icon_cool.gif

Welcome back Bill so hope right in and start smoking.

Thanks for the welcome all. Been working on mods (in 'spare' time - ha) and did a couple of smokes, but nothing noteworthy. As soon as I get a good feeling for what I'm doing I'll start posting Q/View.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky