Twisted Beef Wellington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
P. S.
I put some of the Reaper seeds you sent me in my Aero garden . Been sitting here awhile . Hope they sprout .
Hot pepper seeds are notoriously slow to germinate. One trick I have used is to put the seedling cups on a heat pad to 85*F...they love the heat and it will speed germination dramatically.

tropics tropics : Looks fantastic. Great creation!

Reactions: chopsaw
Great idea Richie. Looks like a really good supper. That is really a meal I could go for right now.
Gary
Gary Thank You we finished the left over piece last night, it was just as good as the 1st. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Very Nice, and I’ve made a few variations of them.....I mean meat wrapped in pastry!!! What a donut should be!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky