• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Turkey Cheeseburgers for National Cheeseburger day

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
For National Cheeseburger day I cooked us up some turkey burgers on the little Smokey Joe. Didn't get any cook shots because it was dumping rain. Its been a wet week here.

Took 1 pound of ground turkey and made two 1/2 pound burger patties. I added ground garlic, onion, salt and pepper into the meat.

If you can find Portland Ketchup in your local market you should buy it. If not grab a bottle off Amazon. It really makes all the other ketchup brands taste bad!

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Great looking burger case! The avocado is a nice touch too.

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
I'm not huge on turkey burgers but you made that look great. My wife would love it! Ill have to check into that Ketchup looks interesting. Points for sure!

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
I like to rotate turkey burgers into the mix every so often for a change of pace, and yours look really good.

Point for sure
Chris

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Great looking burger Case! Like!
Great looking burger case! The avocado is a nice touch too.
I'm not huge on turkey burgers but you made that look great. My wife would love it! Ill have to check into that Ketchup looks interesting. Points for sure!
I like to rotate turkey burgers into the mix every so often for a change of pace, and yours look really good.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you! Wife really like them so we have turkey burgers quite often.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.