Try 'n to get my groove back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
Good day all. What a crappy year this has been. An overabundance of bad news all around.
Not to get into details as I know others have been having issues with 2022 as I have. That said....

I am making a very conscious effort to get back into cooking and BBQ as it brings me such satisfaction.
I am hoping to hit the ground with a new project. A high power AC PID controller for a commercial sized smoking rig.
Check it out in the Supplies and equipment section. Right now I am in the planning stage so it will be a bit before I have pics.

Thanks for reading.

JC :emoji_cat:

Last edited:
Glad to see ya back. Seems like a lot of us are having a run of down turns of late. And like you...the cooking and etc does bring a high point to life.
Jim

Reactions: JC in GB
JC glad your back and going again it certainly has been rough for some members this year. Hopefully things will start going better for everyone soon

Good to know you're back at it! Hope things get better for you! One thing to remember...smile! If nothing else it makes em wonder what you're up to! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky