trouble posting, maybe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are you using IE, Foxfire or Chrome?

Click on the "Source" button in the upper left.  This will at least let you type.

I'm using Foxfire and problems are hit and mss

Todd

Are you using IE, Foxfire or Chrome?

Click on the "Source" button in the upper left.  This will at least let you type.

I'm using Foxfire and problems are hit and mss

Todd
Apparently my problem has gone away. Yesterday I tried to reply to a thread using the quote button and couldn't, then realized I couldn't reply in any fashion, even though I could start a thread. Very strange.

I could not reply to a post last night either, I tried to reply to your test and just sat here watching the screen. I could type without the source button but when I hit submit it would just show the wait screen. Last night tried on two different computers one with IE8 and one with IE6 with IE8.

Every once in a while I get that message too. I usually close the browser & come back to SMF and all is well.

Every once in a while I get that message too. I usually close the browser & come back to SMF and all is well.
Tried that last night as well, but it didn't work. Today everything works-

22089d40_DSC01484.jpg

Last edited:
I use Firefox, and I often get the "please wait" or whatever it is message that never seems to go away.  Doesn't happen all the time, just an intermittent problem.

NO big deal, it happened before and someone fixed it for me on here. I guess eventually it'll get fixed again. Where are you Jeff?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky