TRI-TIP AND BEANS IN THE SMOKE VAULT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great. I'm headed to Publix this afternoon to see if they have any. Have never seen one before

If they don't have any they will order them for you. I used to do that & they come by the case, but you don't have to buy the whole case, you can just pick out which one or ones you want & they will sell them to you, but I would ask in advance what the price will be.
Al

Reactions: JC in GB
Sweet!!! Looks soooo tasty! I hope my Publix does the same over here in the Brandon area. I have not seen them yet.

Reactions: SmokinAl
Hey Al, nice looking tri tip. Those would be great on your Santa Maria grill. We’re still able to get TT here in Knoxville from Publix after moving from Florida. Still hard to peel a twenty for one though.

I'm not too fond of beans, but the sandwich looks awesome!

Thank you!
Al

Sweet!!! Looks soooo tasty! I hope my Publix does the same over here in the Brandon area. I have not seen them yet.

Thank you!
They will order them for you if they don't stock them.
But they are a bit pricey!
Al

Hey Al, nice looking tri tip. Those would be great on your Santa Maria grill. We’re still able to get TT here in Knoxville from Publix after moving from Florida. Still hard to peel a twenty for one though.

Thank you!
Yea the next one will go on the Santa Maria for sure. And your right about the cost, they have PR on sale here sometimes for less than I paid for the TT.
Al

looks great Al.

Thanks Jim!
Much appreciated!
Al

The sandwich looks fake. LMAO it's beautiful. It all looks very good. I bet the mesquite flavor went well with it.

The sandwich looks fake. LMAO it's beautiful. It all looks very good. I bet the mesquite flavor went well with it.

Thank you!
And yes the mesquite went really well with the TT.
Al

Al, you could make a dinner-stuffed man hungry again with those pics. Outstanding looking TT!

Thanks Ray!!
Al

You nailed the temp on that beef . Perfect for me . Nice work .

Thanks chop!
Yea we like it on the rare side!
Al

Excellent looking meal. I really wish TT was here more often.

Thanks Steve!
Yes I'm glad that we have the option to buy them now.
I hope they go on sale from time to time!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky