Tremendous Tomahawks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man I could eat that for Breakfast right now. All my favorite stuff cooked to perfection Fantastic looking meal my friend

I (LIKE) it

Gary
Many thanks Gary, really appreciate ya stopping by.
Several strips of that met up with some Sunnyside Eggs and Fried Taters for breakfast.

Damn, I don't know how I miss this thread.
There are some amazing people on this forum, it's rare that everyone gets along on a forum and is more than willing to help others out as much as they do.

Man, Chili you nailed that cook, great story and pictures too go along with it.

Epic meal.:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
Thank you so much, too kind.
Yes, SMF is a friendly and helpful bunch.

All these nice things being said…. Well... This post makes me SO MAD!

I could be MAD because I am JEALOUS of such showmanship of a fine culinary craftsman and trendsetter that John is!
I could be MAD that I ruined my keyboard from drooling on it!
I could MAD that I don’t get a single bite!
I could be MAD that I am not Johns neighbor, housemate, or adoptee, etc!
I could be MAD that now I have to go to the store to get a few ingredients I am short to make Roberts Beef rub!
I could be MAD that I have to change tonight’s menu to now include seared onion and other veggies!
I could be MAD about a lot of things about this post!

But I will just say Chile, that I am MAD at myself I didn’t get to see it sooner and leave it at that. Post of the year buddy!

But I will just say Chile, that I am MAD at myself I didn’t get to see it sooner and leave it at that. Post of the year buddy!

BEV, that was awesome. I got a good laugh out of that. I gotta agree with you about this being "post of the year". I've seen a lot of great stuff here but I don't believe I've ever seen a better prepared, better presented meal....ever.

Agreeing with BEV on all counts,
Robert

All these nice things being said…. Well... This post makes me SO MAD!

I could be MAD because I am JEALOUS of such showmanship of a fine culinary craftsman and trendsetter that John is!
I could be MAD that I ruined my keyboard from drooling on it!
I could MAD that I don’t get a single bite!
I could be MAD that I am not Johns neighbor, housemate, or adoptee, etc!
I could be MAD that now I have to go to the store to get a few ingredients I am short to make Roberts Beef rub!
I could be MAD that I have to change tonight’s menu to now include seared onion and other veggies!
I could be MAD about a lot of things about this post!

Thank you sir, very, very kind in your assessment.
Please don't be MAD, at least not at me.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky