1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Traeger Bronson 20 with rib rack?

Discussion in 'Pellet Smokers' started by DrPips, May 16, 2018.

1. DrPips

DrPips Newbie

Hi all,

I’m looking into getting a Traeger Bronson 20 which I think is the smallest Traeger there is. 300 square inches is plenty big enough as I have a 3 burner gas bbq as well and there’s only 3 of us.

My question is whether the Traeger grilling area is high enough to get a rib rack in with a few racks of ribs in?

Thanks,
    Dom

2. Geebs

Geebs Smoking Fanatic

I just did a search of the photos and it looks like it would have plenty of room for a rack. The website says it fits 3 racks, and thats without a rack.

3. DrPips

DrPips Newbie

Yeh, I was wondering if it would fit a rack because then I could do 3 racks and a pork butt or brisket as well! Just too greedy!!

4. Geebs

Geebs Smoking Fanatic

Not sure a brisket would fit with the ribs but I think a butt would. If anthing you may just have to trim down the ribs to fit them in.

5. DrPips

DrPips Newbie

I’d only be doing small briskets if I were doing ribs as well. Maybe a 6lb one or something