Tonight's Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Grilled Steelhead , Crab Cake and Steamed Veggies

Pretty Darn Good

Here is a pic

IMG_1052.jpg

Looks great but can anybody tell me, Why the crap my steamed vegies have so many carrots in them? , I eat it to try to be healthy but I'm diabetic so carrots get thrown out and would bet they are 30% of the weight a lot of times

Looks good Gary, haven't had steelhead in about a year.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great but can anybody tell me, Why the crap my steamed vegies have so many carrots in them? , I eat it to try to be healthy but I'm diabetic so carrots get thrown out and would bet they are 30% of the weight a lot of times

Because they are the cheapest of the veggies in the group.

Warren

I understand some may say they're bad for diabetes but I opt to follow this phrase from the health zone.
Carrot. Diabetics can opt for carrots in their daily diet despite its sweet flavour as it can help manage blood glucose levels. Carrot juice may still contain sugar and carbohydrates, it won't spike the blood sugar levels.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky