Tomakawk Ribeye and burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gawd that looks good!! :drool. :drool

Can't wait to see more...

:popcorn

Red

Last edited:
Gawd that looks good!!
drool.gif
drool.gif

Can't wait to see more...

popcorn.gif

Red

We are at about 140.  I am doing my best not to over cook it.  But I don't want to eat it at 10 PM

Cook it how you like it! Great looking steak! If that was my grill the steak would of been minethe rest could have the burgers!:biggrin:

Cook it how you like it! Great looking steak! If that was my grill the steak would of been minethe rest could have the burgers!:biggrin:

Man I only ate half of it and am very uncomfortable. That was a 35 oz steak. Granted I lost a little breaking off the bone, but that was a lot of meat. I will remember to bring my own steak if I join your grill in this configuration. LOL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky