Tomahawk Ribeye.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome!!Used our inkbird?:emoji_hugging:

Sorry Inkbird, unfortunately not on this cook. I use the IRF-4S on longer smokes. This one was done with an old Weber Insta read(that isn't exactly accurate or instant anymore). Thank you very much for the like and kindly words.

Simply stunning! It's breakfast time and I'm wondering how to get my hands on some of those. Well done.
Don

Thanks for the like and compliment drdon. If you get some you won't be disappointed - trust me.

Chris

Reactions: drdon
The only issue I had was that it was to big to finish that night. I had to force myself to eat it the next day.
No worries - you are not alone...:emoji_angry: Just a couple of years ago the day I cooked 32 oz (at least) NY or Rib Eye stake was a fun day for me and my son. Now it's becoming a "two days" fun... Can't handle it at once anymore... but... I am trying hard!!!:emoji_wink:

Reactions: YoderGuy
Sorry Inkbird, unfortunately not on this cook. I use the IRF-4S on longer smokes. This one was done with an old Weber Insta read(that isn't exactly accurate or instant anymore). Thank you very much for the like and kindly words.

Thanks for the like and compliment drdon. If you get some you won't be disappointed - trust me.

Chris
It looks delicious anyway.:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_clap:

Chris you nailed that one,steak is perfectly cooked for me.Must missed my invite POINTS
Richie

Sorry you missed the invite Richie. It must have went to Jersey. Thanks for the like and compliment appreciate them.

Damn fine job Chris!

LIKE!

John

Thank you very much John for both the like and kind words. If only all my cooks came out this good.

Chris

Those steaks look amazing and I want to take a bit of that corn. I have a brisket in the Yoder and my stomach is growling.......
Very nice Chris, I want to try the Tomahawk/Cowboy steak again. Spot on man.

I love fresh sweet corn, appreciate the like and nice words. Hit that brisket out of the park texomakid.

Wonderful food art! Big Like!

Appreciate both the compliment and like disco. Art not so much, good wholesome chow - yes.

Chris

If I could pick my final meal on this earth, it would be rib-eye steak - medium rare, baked potato/butter and sweet-corn on the cob. Like!

Thank you eddie for the like and compliment. Boy, I hope your not a prophesier because that would be one of my top choices also.

Chris

No worries - you are not alone...:emoji_angry: Just a couple of years ago the day I cooked 32 oz (at least) NY or Rib Eye stake was a fun day for me and my son. Now it's becoming a "two days" fun... Can't handle it at once anymore... but... I am trying hard!!!:emoji_wink:

I know the feeling, my waistline hasn't shrunk but my appetite seems to have. I can't eat same the amount that I used to. Two meals out of one saves on the wallet though.

Chris

Outstanding!

Isn't it fun when you get to "make points with the spouse" and enjoy it too?

Haven't been keeping up with posts for the past month, so sorry for the late like after the memory is almost gone, unless the wife did something special, too...

Outstanding!

Isn't it fun when you get to "make points with the spouse" and enjoy it too?

Haven't been keeping up with posts for the past month, so sorry for the late like after the memory is almost gone, unless the wife did something special, too...

No problem for the late response. Thank you for the like and compliment. Your correct - making points with wife while your enjoying it is numero uno.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky