Tomahawk Ribeye.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wowzers!! I just want to pick that steak up by the bone and gnaw away. That’s why they make those handles right!?

Like!

Really nice! I was starring at huge tomahawk ribeyes at my local butcher the other day.....but at $27.99/lb I passed....boneless ribs/pork belly strips today and tri-tips tomorrow will fit the bill.

Simply stunning! It's breakfast time and I'm wondering how to get my hands on some of those. Well done.
Don

Chris you nailed that one,steak is perfectly cooked for me.Must missed my invite POINTS
Richie

Really nice! I was starring at huge tomahawk ribeyes at my local butcher the other day.....but at $27.99/lb I passed....boneless ribs/pork belly strips today and tri-tips tomorrow will fit the bill.

@ $27.99, The Gold particles would get stuck in your teeth anyway.

Bear

Huge LIKE!
Now you got me craving some beef, taters, and COTC.

Thank you SHS for the compliment and like, it's a perfect summer dinner, and corn season is just now hitting here.

Man those look KILLER... The only problem i see is with the close up picture.. its not close enough to be on MY plate.. ha ha

Appreciated the like and kindly words pigbark. We need some type of virtual reality on the forum.

Chris

Last edited:
Those look nice, but they look like rib steaks, not ribeye. Still very delicious though; I buy them all the time.

Thank you Little-m, As stated earlier I'm not sure of the correct name only what was on the package. You may be right.

Nice . One of my favorite meals , cooked perfect .

Thanks Chop, a little expensive for a weekly meal, but worth every penny.

Chris

Those steaks look amazing and I want to take a bit of that corn. I have a brisket in the Yoder and my stomach is growling.......
Very nice Chris, I want to try the Tomahawk/Cowboy steak again. Spot on man.

@pc farmer Thank you very much for the ride. Appreciate it.

Wowzers!! I just want to pick that steak up by the bone and gnaw away. That’s why they make those handles right!?

Like!

Thank you xray, and for the like. That was our first thought also. Do we use the bone or a knife and fork.

Great looking grub Chris. Big like!

Appreciate it very much 5GRILL.

Chris

Perfect! Just PERFECT!!!!

Nothing else can be said!!!!!

I really appreciate that civil. Probably the best steak I've grilled in a while.

OUCH!!! that's expensive. I would have passed on that deal to. These were about $13.00/lb so it was at least manageable. Boneless ribs and belly strips sound mighty good, and TT I'll take your word that they're good. I've seen them posted and they look really good. Unfortunately that's one cut we don't really see around here.

Chris

Last edited:
I really appreciate that civil. Probably the best steak I've grilled in a while.

OUCH!!! that's expensive. I would have passed on that deal to. These were about $13.00/lb so it was at least manageable. Boneless ribs and belly strips sound might good, and TT I'll take your word that they're good. I've seen them posted and they look really good. Unfortunately that's one cut we don't really see around here.

Chris
yeah it was an easy pass on those as well. I had a friend bring me 8 TT form CA as they are really not around here in Long Island either.

If I could pick my final meal on this earth, it would be rib-eye steak - medium rare, baked potato/butter and sweet-corn on the cob. Like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky