Todays 4/16/11 Baby Backs ( Q VIEW)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jimmy Buffett's first show of the 2011 tour on in 50min on Radio Margaritaville.com... Tiki Deck Party starts now.

Those look great,and the sauce recipe sounds good also!!! whats in you citrus mix that you have in the waterpan? Can you taste it in the meat?

Orange juice with limes.. Not sure if you can taste it, but it damn sure smells good.

547ceb0a_IMG_34901.jpg
7f84242a_IMG_34952.jpg

Dinner is served..

5b081822_IMG_34981.jpg

I thought about his citrus mix on some smoked fish, too.  I bet it's great!

Pote, do you ever spritz or add that OJ/Lime mix to the foil?  I would think it would be really good with the chipotle sauce.
Nice looking plate for sure!! I think the OJ/lime would work great for chicken or fish!!!!!

Hot, Hot, Hot

1. Wino And I Know
2. Tampico Trauma
3. Off To See The Lizard
4. Havana Daydreamin'
5. It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
5. CILCIA
6. Life Is Just Tire Swing
7. Come Monday
8. Peanut Butter Conspiracy
9. SOASOAS
10. It's My Job
11. Cheeseburger In Paradise

JIMMY'S 2011 TOUR SHOW SO FAR...

Ilo Ferreira opening
They Won't
Gather People Together
Let Me Love You

Hot Hot Hot

01 Wino And I Know (last played 09-26-2009: La Cigale – Paris)
02 Tampico Trauma
03 Off To See The Lizard (last played Molson Amphitheatre – Toronto,)
04 Havana Day Dreamin (last played 04-25-2009: Ford Amphitheatre – Tampa, FL)
05 It's Five O'clock Somewhere
06 Changes In Latitude, Changes In Attitude
07 Life Is Just A Tire Swing (last played 02-19-2005: Office Depot Center – Sunrise, FL)
08 Come Monday
09 Peanut Butter Conspiracy (last played 11-16-2006: Ford Amphitheatre – Tampa, Fl)
10 Son Of A Son Of A Sailor
11 It's My Job (featuring Mac)
12 Cheeseburger In Paradise
13 One Particular Harbour
14 Use Me (featuring Nadirah)

Looks real good, Pote!

Nice closeups too!----I zoomed into that second last pic, and it felt like I fell in.

Bear

im a big fan of blackberry....that sauce sounds awesome. im gonna give it a try this weekend. havent done any ribs in a while.

thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky