Today is a good day !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Al that is absolutely fantastic news. Still reeling from losing so many great forum members recently, you have shed a huge ray of sunshine on us. Congratulations sir and here's to many more years of a great life!!

Robert

About 7 years ago I got the cancer diagnosis. The Dr. Told me no worries, if you have to have cancer you have a good one. You’re not going to die this year. Anyhow after 3 years of chemo, I’m in remission & have been for a couple of years. But the chemo destroyed my kidneys. If you know about kidney disease, if your GFR gets to 15, you go on dialysis. Mine was 22, the Dr. Said if I could get it to 30 & keep it there I would be good. I just got my last blood test back about 5 minutes ago & it’s 60. That means that officially I don’t have kidney disease anymore. I’m going to celebrate tonight!!! :emoji_sunglasses: BIG TIME!!!
Al
Congrats and super happy for you Al.

That's great news Al I'm happy for you and happy to have good news around here when it comes to a member's health.

Al

We have met a few times....This is the most awesome news...

Yes Al, today is a great day. The weight lifted is undescribable to those who don't know. In Dec i got my next 6 month cancer free and clear. In Nov 2018 I lost my right kidney to renal cancer, Aug 2019 took a blood clot to the heart and sustained cardiac arrest had shut down my remaining kidney sending the kidney to Stage 4 AKD. Thru doctors care and lifestyle change down to stage 1 CKD. Good to see your numbers rebounded and doc's are happy. So now for me I can say I'm cancer free and not thinking about that next 6 month check up. The Dragon never stops chasing you but keeping the fight going inside you is how we'll beat it. Enjoy every sandwich Al. Good for you

That's awesome! Great news! Congratulations!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky