Thursday Windup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

o5.jpg

o7.jpg

o6.jpg

As kids in the 70's, we road around town in the back of a Pickup...STANDING UP, holding on the Roll Bar, if we'd been Drinking and got Hungry.😂...JJ

Totally agree. When I think back on some of the stuff we did in the 70's, yikes! Lucky to be here.
Gary those are all good ones.

1605870006619.png

Remember the Subaru Brat. It came with seats in it's bed.

Good ones Gary

Chris

Reactions: Steve H
We also had apple fights with small apples off the tree on motorcycles...them little buggers hurt! Ssshhhhh....don't tell mom

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: BuckeyeSteve
We live on the farm my dad grew up on, he said when the neighbor kids came over they used to play tag on top of the silo... it had a railing on it... dad said that lasted till mother caught us!

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
I guess I'm old, too. I remember riding in the back of open pickups. Even with my dad and his hunting buddies in the cab with open cans of beer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky