• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thursday Windup

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
As kids in the 70's, we road around town in the back of a Pickup...STANDING UP, holding on the Roll Bar, if we'd been Drinking and got Hungry.😂...JJ

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Totally agree. When I think back on some of the stuff we did in the 70's, yikes! Lucky to be here.
Gary those are all good ones.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
We also had apple fights with small apples off the tree on motorcycles...them little buggers hurt! Ssshhhhh....don't tell mom

Ryan

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
We live on the farm my dad grew up on, he said when the neighbor kids came over they used to play tag on top of the silo... it had a railing on it... dad said that lasted till mother caught us!

Ryan

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
I guess I'm old, too. I remember riding in the back of open pickups. Even with my dad and his hunting buddies in the cab with open cans of beer.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.