This weekend’s smoking adventure

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richard cameron

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 14, 2016
Sacramento California
I had a lot going around the pit last weekend.  I cold smoked some bacon for 11 hours Friday night. Saturday morning I cold smoked three different types of cheese, some salmon, and a whole chicken for a couple of hours.  I then hot smoked the salmon and chicken.  My neighbor came by and had me cook a turkey and a pork loin for him.  I finished off Sunday afternoon by cold smoking some more cheese.  Sorry, no pictures this time.

I had a lot going around the pit last weekend.  I cold smoked some bacon for 11 hours Friday night. Saturday morning I cold smoked three different types of cheese, some salmon, and a whole chicken for a couple of hours.  I then hot smoked the salmon and chicken.  My neighbor came by and had me cook a turkey and a pork loin for him.  I finished off Sunday afternoon by cold smoking some more cheese.  Sorry, no pictures this time.
th_nopicsye3.gif

Sounds like you had a nice smoke session!  They are tiring, but I love a full weekend of smoke like that!

We'll forgive no pics, this time!  
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky