Thermoworks Coupon - 15% Off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jasonvr

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 4, 2017
Orange, CA
Coupon code available on the website - SITEWIDESAVE15.  Also, if you have an Amex, check to see if you've got the Thermoworks offer of $15 off of $75.  You can combo both if you're buying something like the Smoke ($99) which for me comes out to 88.14 including shipping and no tax (outside UT) before the $15 Amex credit, so 73.14 net shipped which is pretty good.  Not sure if I want to get this to supplement my ET-733 though...

Mk4 would work out to the same price since it is $99 as well

FYI - This deal is over online, but if you call they should still honor the %15 off.  I called yesterday and since they gave me the discount I upped the shipping to 2-day for $9.99.

Well for those who were lazy and undecided like me (even though I started this thread), Thermoworks sweetened the deal on a Smoke if you don't mind an open box directly from the manufacturer.

I got an email this morning about a "open box private sale" for the Smoke for $76!  And today is the last day for the Amex offer ($15 off $75) if you have it.  So for me, this worked out to 76 + 3.99 - 15 = 64.99

While it does say "private" it also says feel free to forward on to friends, so here's the link:
http://www.thermoworks.com/Smoke-OP...=inbox&utm_campaign=Aug2017-Smoke-Open-Box-cs

I couldn't pas it up, so I'm in for 1!

If only it had a couple more probe inputs
Buy 2, or 3, or 4 (limit is 5) 
biggrin.gif

Can anyone provide the Thermoworks member discount code? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

I don't see a response to the question about a SMF discount code - can someone confirm is there is one? I saw on another thread that SMF members get a discount, but I just called Thermoworks and they said there is no standing discount, just sales that pop-up you have to keep a lookout for.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky