Thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hellbent357

Original poster
Sep 16, 2017
Looking for opinions on multi probe, wireless thermometers. I already have a ThermoPro that works OK, but thinking about trying a multi probe.

Inkbird has been giving out discount codes go look below pellet forums and see who all has the best deals going on,Ihave the 6x by them and it works well, it has some graphing errors sometimes but the therm is very accurate

Looking for opinions on multi probe, wireless thermometers. I already have a ThermoPro that works OK, but thinking about trying a multi probe.
I have the inkbird 4 probe and I like it very much. it's as good or better than my thermopro TP 20.
Inkbird offers excellent price specials on here.

Fireboard is made in the USA if you can afford it give it a try. The graph is way cool. I have the Inkbird 6 probe and it does a good job. Nice to watch TV and just look at the Iphone once in a while to check the temp.

Reactions: pc farmer
Thanks for everyone's help, it looks like I'll be giving the Inkbird a try. Price seems reasonable.

Reactions: MJB05615
If I wanted to spend the money, I would definitely go with the fireboard, BUT I own Inkbird 4 and 6 probe units (and an instant read). All of them
We’re won or bought on discounts that I saw on this forum.

I have an Inkbird 6-probe Bluetooth. I generally like it but have issues with the signal not reaching inside the house consistently. I often have to hold it up against a window to get a full signal.

I've thought about getting a Thermoworks Signals, which has WiFi and 4 probes. High quality but not cheap.

In the meantime Weber announced a new remote called Connect which will support 4 probes, WiFi + Bluetooth and some features also expected for their new pretty grill. And it's a lower price. I'll be very curious to see how it works out once it's released.

I have several , but my 4 probe Ink Bird is my go to .
They treat us pretty good around here also . Lots of give aways , discounts and great service .

Last edited:
Heres the difference between my fireboard and ink bird.

Attachments

• 20200104_164948 (1).jpg
    20200104_164948 (1).jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 36
I switched to a inkbird ibt-4xs, although I only bought the 2 probe option. It's perfect for my needs and I love that I can check it from the house on my phone versus my other option where I had to physically go out to check the screen. I also used it in light rain, all i had to do was throw it in a zip lock bag lol. It was a little ghetto but it worked!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky