• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thermometer

hellbent357

Joined Sep 16, 2017
Looking for opinions on multi probe, wireless thermometers. I already have a ThermoPro that works OK, but thinking about trying a multi probe.

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
Inkbird has been giving out discount codes go look below pellet forums and see who all has the best deals going on,Ihave the 6x by them and it works well, it has some graphing errors sometimes but the therm is very accurate

JJS

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 17, 2019
I have the inkbird 4 & 6 probe Bluetooth and love both

MJB05615

Fire Starter
Joined May 12, 2018
Looking for opinions on multi probe, wireless thermometers. I already have a ThermoPro that works OK, but thinking about trying a multi probe.
I have the inkbird 4 probe and I like it very much. it's as good or better than my thermopro TP 20.
Inkbird offers excellent price specials on here.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I agree with the above. Inkbird seems to be the best buy out there now, and they are dead on accurate!
Al

poacherjoe

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 7, 2019
Fireboard is made in the USA if you can afford it give it a try. The graph is way cool. I have the Inkbird 6 probe and it does a good job. Nice to watch TV and just look at the Iphone once in a while to check the temp.

fowldarr

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 26, 2013
If I wanted to spend the money, I would definitely go with the fireboard, BUT I own Inkbird 4 and 6 probe units (and an instant read). All of them
We’re won or bought on discounts that I saw on this forum.

mooncusser

Meat Mopper
Joined May 25, 2019
I have an Inkbird 6-probe Bluetooth. I generally like it but have issues with the signal not reaching inside the house consistently. I often have to hold it up against a window to get a full signal.

I've thought about getting a Thermoworks Signals, which has WiFi and 4 probes. High quality but not cheap.

In the meantime Weber announced a new remote called Connect which will support 4 probes, WiFi + Bluetooth and some features also expected for their new pretty grill. And it's a lower price. I'll be very curious to see how it works out once it's released.

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
I have several , but my 4 probe Ink Bird is my go to .
They treat us pretty good around here also . Lots of give aways , discounts and great service .

Last edited:

hawtsauc3

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 27, 2016
I switched to a inkbird ibt-4xs, although I only bought the 2 probe option. It's perfect for my needs and I love that I can check it from the house on my phone versus my other option where I had to physically go out to check the screen. I also used it in light rain, all i had to do was throw it in a zip lock bag lol. It was a little ghetto but it worked!

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
I have a Inkbird bluetooth but the readout on the receiver is too small for my eyes. My go to is the Thermoworks Smoke. Very accurate and large readout.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.