• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
...only when folks cannot simply say "thank you" or add something meaningful to the conversation. As the old adage goes - "if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything."

Peace
Remember, we live in a Walmart Country...

...only when folks cannot simply say "thank you" or add something meaningful to the conversation. As the old adage goes - "if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything."

Peace
You know, this is a discussion forum. When you post in a public venue, you're likely to get some responses you don't like.

Reactions: TH-n-PA
You know, this is a discussion forum. When you post in a public venue, you're likely to get some responses you don't like.
I'm from NYC, I can handle diverse opinions; useless comments on the other hand are a different story. I don't see why folks feel the NEED to make them? Just call me crazy!

Reactions: Retired Spook
Oh, I know it. Just look at the response from TH-n-PA and it proves my point
833ECD90-4BF1-4820-9D37-E20122E25B25.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky