The Perfect Summer Din Din!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

civilsmoker

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 27, 2015
Idaho
Ok I just want to say I just love simple summer smokes and this one is as close to perfection to me as there is!!!

Started with some nice beef ribs that were SPOG and smoked @ 275 for 3 hours......didn’t even look at them once....just opened it up and bam I was a happy camper!
F251CACC-EFCE-4EB9-9E8D-1F9E6A6A0D67.jpeg

Let them rest for about 20 mins then matched them up with a salt crusted Yukon baked (butter bacon cheese greens), a fresh cob, and some garden fresh picked mater steaks (salt & peppered.......
2C0E976E-7386-4592-968B-91E8E07DB136.jpeg

Pure summer smoked money!!!
8D7F6C11-7143-46E4-AF8F-15CA00FE0728.jpeg

I would spend Ruth Chris prices for this!!!

Looks amazing! Surprised they cooked that fast. I’m doing beef back ribs and some cut up short ribs tomorrow

Perfect Summer Cuisine!...JJ

Looks amazing! Surprised they cooked that fast. I’m doing beef back ribs and some cut up short ribs tomorrow
thanks JC! I just love beef ribs.....any beef ribs. I do these all the time this way....I prefer them a little more hot & fast....the bark!!! Yum! Good luck on your cook!

Back ribs have great flavor, maybe even better than short ribs. And yours are looking pretty good.
Thanks Ed! The amount of ribeyes we eat have dropped since the beef rib discovery many years ago!

Thats a great summer dinner! The ribs look great and the fresh veggies don't look too shabby either!

Perfect meal anytime of year Civil.

Point for sure
Chris

I'm with you. That's the perfect Summer dinner. Simple, to the point, and delicious. Very nicely done.

Robert

thanks everyone! The encore is......Leftover time!
D9E1A220-60F6-4DAC-8182-31DCBD291A78.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky