The Joke is On Karen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
A vegan Karen takes issue with a neighbor woman smoking some meat.
There is nothing sensitive here, unless you think vegan Karens shouldn't have to smell a neighbor's meat cooking.

I think it's absolutely hilarious, "Ya wanna try some?"

Last edited:
Lady better back up off that property less she finds herself a side dish LOL ala Dahmer
all I have to say.jpg

As someone who lives near the beach in Southern Commiefornia, I am astonished that I haven't had an encounter like this. In fact, it's always the opposite. When i get the smoker out, a strange phenomena begins to take place. Neighbors start walking dogs, washing cars, and doing light yard work... and like clockwork strike up a conversation which always leads to the topic of what i've got in the smoker. I used to think it was just a coincidence but it's happened so many times now that it's clear that the aroma of my smoker is so intoxicating, it makes the neighbors behave like drug addicts looking for a fix. lol. I've hooked up a few of them in the past and they loved it. Beach communities are far different than the rest of SoCal in that people are typically much friendlier and actually know their neighbors. They even say good morning when you pass them walking. (just like non-coastal America)

This is just funny, I can't believe she even had the guts to go up on to their deck and say anything at all.
Does she also protest outside meat markets and grocery stores about being murders.

They tried to pass a law here that NO BBQ's in apartment buildings on the balcony's, did not become law . But some buildings have it in their contracts, not allowed to own them. ( I can see this a bit where you are so close And the smoke could roll into many apt's.. So I guess Smokers would be a no, lol)
But I hope I never have to move to one anyway.

Karen is lucky her dog is trained to wait, ant not eat idiots until told to.

My dogs would chew her toes right off of Karen when I give the command, ha ha ( even though she would not have made it that far. Mona would have been on her like nobody's business, I just shake my head anytime someone comes into the yard and tries to sell us the newest cable hookup or help us see the light . She just says I'll take this , AND shes off

David

Apparently this video isn't real. It's a parody of a situation on Australia where a vegan tried to sue their neighbor for grill smoke coming into their yard.

My neighbors next door are both vegetarians and, unfortunately, the prevailing winds usually carry my smoker or grill smoke right into they're yard and kitchen windows. Luckily, they're super nice about it and think it smells delicious.

Apparently this video isn't real. It's a parody of a situation on Australia where a vegan tried to sue their neighbor for grill smoke coming into their yard.

My neighbors next door are both vegetarians and, unfortunately, the prevailing winds usually carry my smoker or grill smoke right into they're yard and kitchen windows. Luckily, they're super nice about it and think it smells delicious.
It is indeed, but still too funny.
But what is really sad is the fact that that scenario has played out in many places, not just the Aussie one.

Reactions: negolien
Wanna know whats really funny, after her lawsuit was thrown out the neighborhood threw a BBQ and thousands came.
Now that is the kind of mob justice I like.

But seriously, stuff like this is common place.

• Sad
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky