The Chronicles of Two Beef Chucks, a Tale in Pictures and Words….

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Boy howdy, there is some really fine culinary work going on up there in Idaho, and not just taters! Nice work by you and the boy, he's got it goin' on! RAY
Many thanks RAY! We do like our taters but Beef is first tier! The boy is getting pretty good at some things, he might start asking for a paycheck.....LOL

That all looks phenomenal civil, congrats on a well deserved ride!

For your safety please buckle up… keep hands and feet inside the ride at all times… Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the ride!

Wow, your food looks amazing! Im setting my dvr to record your whole series......

That all looks phenomenal civil, congrats on a well deserved ride!

For your safety please buckle up… keep hands and feet inside the ride at all times… Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the ride!
Thanks Waterin! Lol yes seat belts required to keep from falling off the chair!!! Lol!
Wow, your food looks amazing! Im setting my dvr to record your whole series......
Thanks DB….. you can send your stream fee to….. binge watching is allowed….

Great story. Congrats on the feature ride around the centre point.

Your weekend temps were comparable to mine.
Differential is that you were talking Fahrenheit and I'm talking Celsius.

Pulled chuck in the near future.

Great story. Congrats on the feature ride around the centre point.

Your weekend temps were comparable to mine.
Differential is that you were talking Fahrenheit and I'm talking Celsius.

Pulled chuck in the near future.
Thanks John! The C version of temp would have been nice!! Although, I just love smoking & grilling in the winter..... It just makes such a statement to the "cold"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky