• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanksgiving turkey

Baylag20

SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 11, 2020
So I've been told I'm smoking the turkey for Thanksgiving. Can yall give me some tips and tricks please

daspyknows

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 9, 2020
Lots of info on here. Do some reading and you then if you have any specific questions there will be answers.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
There's a lot of available info on here. The first thing I'd do is determine how big of a turkey will fit comfortably in your smoker. Once you decide on that, check the recipe area here and see what you may like. I'm sure some of the folks on here will reply with more details, and the recipes most likely have cook temps and times. Let us know how it goes, and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

cornman

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 30, 2016
Depending on how many people you’re cooking for and the size of your smoker, you may want to consider doing turkey breast. Like mentioned above, there’s plenty of useful info throughout this site. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.