Thanksgiving turkey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Baylag20

Original poster
Nov 11, 2020
So I've been told I'm smoking the turkey for Thanksgiving. Can yall give me some tips and tricks please

There's a lot of available info on here. The first thing I'd do is determine how big of a turkey will fit comfortably in your smoker. Once you decide on that, check the recipe area here and see what you may like. I'm sure some of the folks on here will reply with more details, and the recipes most likely have cook temps and times. Let us know how it goes, and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Depending on how many people you’re cooking for and the size of your smoker, you may want to consider doing turkey breast. Like mentioned above, there’s plenty of useful info throughout this site. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Reactions: whistlepig
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky