Throwdown Thanksgiving 2022 Throwdown Updated 11/10/22 with Prize information

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Its been a hot minute since the last Throwdown but we want to get it rolling again.

This months theme will be .......................................................

gravy.jpg

Gravy has to be in your entry in some way or another. It can be in a side item but will be judged for best use of the item.

All entries must have a description of what it is in the email and be just 1 picture. I don't care if you display it out on a cutting board or have to use multiple plates but it can only be 1 image. No collage's just 1 single unaltered picture.

This Throwdown has 2 Sponsors. Thermoworks.com and Porterroad.com

ThermoWorks will be giving a Thermapen One and Signal to each winner in the color of their choice.
signal.jpg
thermapen one.jpg

Then the Judges Choice will also receive a $150 Gift Certificate from Porter Road.

porter road.jpg

If you have any other questions please let me know.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 11/30/2022

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Gravy

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on11/30/2022. Please email all entries to [email protected] or PM me

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.

Last edited:
HUGE NEWS EVERYONE. I have updated the original message with prize information. We really need to have a good turnout for this one as our Sponsors have stepped up big and we want to have them continue to sponsor these event.

HUGE NEWS EVERYONE. I have updated the original message with prize information. We really need to have a good turnout for this one as our Sponsors have stepped up big and we want to have them continue to sponsor these event.

Thank you for the update!

That's awesome! Should help get more involved!
Thanks Ryan

That's funny, I was thinking of doing that but it was just a little too much!
GravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravyGravy.

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky