Thanksgiving 2019 Pork Loin Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Yesterday was almost a disaster,had to trash a 15 pound Crown Roast. Found one store open Save a Lot they saved my day,picked up a 6.5 pound boneless Pork Loin
Rubbed it down with xray xray Porketta Rub Joe thanks again for that recipe
In the oven with brown sauerkraut
100_0008.JPG
Stuffed Baby Bella Mushrooms
100_0004.JPG
Double baked taters with some Tilla Mook & bacon
100_0007.JPG
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and lots of sides no pics
The roast with the sauerkraut
100_0012.JPG
On the cutting board you can see the rub better
100_0016.JPG
I pulled this at 145°F
100_0020.JPG
one last pic and I am sorry no plated shot
100_0022.JPG
Thank you for watching
Richie

Last edited:
Great looking meal and great save! Glad you were about to get some redemption!

Pork loin looks great! Man what happened to the crown roast?
SV Thank you I posted it yesterday meat went bad in the fridge
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Great looking meal and great save! Glad you were about to get some redemption!
sandyut Thank you I was lucky to find that store open,thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

You pulled the rabbit out of the hat! Nice piece of work Richie, Like. RAY
Ray it was frightful I thought I was going to have to make burgers LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nice save Richie! Looks delicious!

I haven't made that porketta rub in awhile, been thinking about doing a tenderloin with it. You still use it?

Like!!

Nice save Richie! Looks delicious!

I haven't made that porketta rub in awhile, been thinking about doing a tenderloin with it. You still use it?

Like!!
Joe yes my son loves it,he took the last jar I made so I had to make a new batch.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Glad you were able to find that loin to cook Ritchie. That meal looks fantastic from start to finish.

Richie, looks like a great meal,too bad about the roast!
Thank you I take that as a lesson learned,the meal was good the kids enjoyed it.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky