Thanks to The Barbe Queen, I finally get to.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 7, 2010
augusta ga
SLEEP WITH THE UPS GUY!!! LOL! And the mailman, and the courier on a bike guy. Dang, I need a cigarette.
icon_mrgreen.gif

She sent me this awesome pillowcase. Did you make it TBQ? That was awful sweet of you to send this. It sure made my day. Thanks and big hugs to ya!!

043661b0_IMG_8317.jpg

Well, for those of you who don't know the story - some members here (that I love and adore aka Johnny, Todd, Bear, Meateater, Beer-B-Que, gosh and a few others) I made mention ONCE that my UPS guy looked alot like Harry Connick, Jr. and I thought he was a sweetheart. Well, I got some beef about it (in a good way) and my dear friend TBQ made me a nice pillowcase, sooooo, I could finally, ummm, sleep with him. LOL! Love me some Barbe Queen!

HUMMM - not sure but I think this is a diversion to make us think that it didn't happen cause there are no pics . an My sense is that there is more to this story that we are not hearing  

OMG this is some funny stuff. Love those squirrel pics! I will be seeing alot of my Harry Connick, Jr. between now and Christmas. I did all of my shopping online.
icon_mrgreen.gif
 I'll be one happy squirrel. Now all I need to do is set fire to something (besides the UPS guy!) Hugs to everybody and big hug the TBQ for thinking of me!

Your new pillow gives a new meaning to "Pillow Talk"!

The "Boys" on the pillow look young enough to be your sons, I mean "Little Brother"!!!

LOL!!

Todd

(with my regrets to Paul Anka)

::sings::

Put your head on their SHOULDERS...

Hug them in your arms, Squirrel-Girl

Squeeze it oh-so-tight, ORDER

Even more stuff online, too-oo!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky