Thanks to all.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eppo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
Lindenhurst, NY
So last weekend I made some Q for my annual block party. Brisket, PP, spares, beef ribs. Did it all in the UDS. Brisket and PP the day before, ribs on the day of.
Everything turned out awesome!! Next time I think I'll let the brisket go a bit longer, the ribs were on par with my usual, though this time I just rubbed them up, through them on, and pulled them off about 5 or so hours later.
The PP however was the best I've ever had. I rubbed with Jeff's rub, and injected with cherry Dr pepper. Put them on, smoked them at 275 with hickory. Pulled the butts at 205. Put them in a cooler for a few hours, then pulled them. One with finishing sauce, one naked.recommend UDS to anyone!
Think I have some Q View around here somewhere...
4a6c8b79-ed55-27a0.jpg

4a6c8b79-ed74-b09c.jpg

None of it pulled, but here is the brisket.
4a6c8b79-ed9d-da94.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Looks Good! It sounds like you had a busy couple of days getting ready for the party. It is definitely worth it when people like your Q!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky