1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks to all w/Qview!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eppo, Feb 7, 2011.

1. eppo

eppo Meat Mopper

Thanks to everyone for there smoking help.
    Check out my superbowl feast!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

2. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Well first off your wings and butt look like they came out well. So for posting that's what we do here is post our food and try to show some of the newbies what good smoked meat should look like. That's what Jeff wanted when he started this place is a site that would teach folks the art of smoking meat. I personally think he has done a great job with a solid core group of folks here.

3. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Looks like a successful smoke, the butt looks fantastic! Way to go, I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  4. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Looks great nice job [​IMG]

5. eppo

eppo Meat Mopper

I also have to say, props to all of you that smoke large cuts of meat. That pork butt was about 6 lbs, and i had to get up at 5am to start smoking it!

6. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Looks delicious!!

Craig

7. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

Nice job!!! looks like it all turned out grat!