Thanks to all w/Qview!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eppo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 17, 2011
Lindenhurst, NY
Thanks to everyone for there smoking help.
Check out my superbowl feast!
aefc041e-0f50-5ca1.jpg

aefc041e-0f76-259f.jpg

aefc041e-0fa5-3a4a.jpg

aefc041e-0fd0-adc8.jpg

aefc041e-0ff5-94a1.jpg

aefc041e-1015-496b.jpg

aefc041e-1031-f3c9.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

icon_cool.gif

Well first off your wings and butt look like they came out well. So for posting that's what we do here is post our food and try to show some of the newbies what good smoked meat should look like. That's what Jeff wanted when he started this place is a site that would teach folks the art of smoking meat. I personally think he has done a great job with a solid core group of folks here.

Looks like a successful smoke, the butt looks fantastic! Way to go, I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Last edited:
Looks great nice job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I also have to say, props to all of you that smoke large cuts of meat. That pork butt was about 6 lbs, and i had to get up at 5am to start smoking it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky