THANK YOU CHEF JIMMY J

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am appreciative of the kind words, Thank You all. And Yes, you are friends and family.

gmc2003 gmc2003 Chris, thank you. I have to tell you I'm not without mistakes and regrets. I HAVE locked horns with some and had posts and threads deleted for arguing. It happens sometime. Many of us are passionate and at times not satisfied with simply Leading the Horse to Water. Others have high stress or tragedy in their lives and we find otherwise outstanding people, biting our heads off for no apparent reason.
I have learned from many here that regardless of the point you are trying to make, no one wins in an argument. Thank you for noticing the Kinder, Gentler person I've become...JJ

Fully agree with everything said about Chef JimmyJ.

Thanks for taking the time to experiment with your great recipes and share them with us. As well as other things you have learned over the years here.

You have really helped bring my BBQ skills to another level.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I would also like to send my greatest appreciation to JJ. I was very hesitant to get into smoking meats, and his recipes and words of wisdom gave me the confidence I needed. I have always been a good cook, now thanks to this forum, Jeff, Bear, and many more wise smokers, I have made good go to great.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Wow! Thanks for the kind words. Seeing people gain confidence and improve is what I enjoyed about teaching and participation here...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky