THANK YOU CHEF JIMMY J

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aaawww Guys, you got me Blushing...
A big THANK YOU to all and it is MY Privilege to work with a great group. I brought my knowledge of Food Safety, Food Science and Cooking, but I gained much more knowledge here. That knowledge did not just come from the Big Dogs, with years of experience but from Newbies alike. I'm thankful to have the time to spend with everyone and will continue to Honor those that taught me all I know by Passing It On!
Thank you all again for the kind words and I wish the Members, Staff and Owners of SMF continued success and great food...JJ

Not only a big thank you to chef jimmyj chef jimmyj for his knowledge, but a big thank you to all members who provide great knowledge on a daily basis. Two years ago, I wouldn't know where to start with a brisket. A month ago, I smoked up the best brisket I've ever had based on knowledge I have gained from this site. Not only brisket, but other dishes as well. It's nice to come to a place where people are friendly and so willing to help one another.

Not much left to say, but I agree whole heartedly. JJ is one of the reasons I engaged and stop lurking. What a wealth of knowledge is Chef Jimmy. Thank you for what you are and the fact you will share that information on an Internet forum. Of all the forums I have looked at, this one is in that top shelf. Mostly because of members like JJ. There are several such members, and I appreciate you all. Just the best group of people out there on the subject. Thanks again.

Thank you all. I looked at other sites, years ago and was disappointed with the way Newbie questions were often met with rude comments. SMF was a different story. I was warmly welcomed and my question, likely for the millionth time, " Which Smoker to get? " Was answered with what's available and pros and cons of each, thanks Bearcarver Bearcarver , Scarbelly and others...JJ

The key person here is for sure chef jimmyj for I too have learned a large amount of wisdom from him. But I appreciate all the likes I have received on my comment. But don't want to take away from the star of this post chef jimmyj. He has approved my bear burgers what a great complement to receive.

Warren

To me JJ represents what this forum is all about. Complete strangers helping complete strangers. I don't recall ever seeing a negative post coming from his keyboard, but I have seen him step up to the plate and redirect threads that are starting to go south(and in a respectful manner to all I might add). Although I've never met JJ - I have the utmost respect for him and his opinion. The amount of information I have gleaned from his posts is immeasurable. I whole heartily think of JJ and a few other members on SMF as part of my cyber friends/family.

Chris

I would just like to thank chef jimmyj chef jimmyj for all the time & for especially the wisdom he has instilled in all of us. I know for myself that I knew very little about food safety and JJ has Really given me an education. He has always been available through a PM to help you with a safety question And monitors the forum for any safety questions. I sometimes wonder how lucky we are to have a forum Like this where There are experts in just a out every category on here. I’m very happy to be a part of this!!!
Al
I totally agree. Have learned a lot about food safety from him as well! Also have saw and learned from plenty of delicious things he has cooked. Most recently he shared with me an idea for a sugar free gojuchang that I am pumped to try as well as his Korean BBQ recipe that I am going to try to adapt.

I am in Jimmy J's debt as well. Many of his recipes have become staples in my repertoire.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky