Tenderloin Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Onion Bombs (Quite A Few Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am with everyone else. That is a great shot! I a huge fan of onions. Another one for the list. I have to take some time and get this list in order. No way everything gets done. Might need to use a randomizer.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I’m with @DRKsmoking , can’t imagine calling those shots ugly!! You may need some glasses HAHA. I would be all over these Robert. I just absolutely love onion. Onion full of steak and cheese wrapped in bacon hits all my flavor triggers. Great stuff.

Ditto what they said! Looks perfect. And this is on my short list.

Boy howdy do those bombs ever look the bomb! I too love onions but have to be careful in how much and how often I partake, bombs can cause explosions. Once again, some outstanding culinary creativity Robert! RAY

Looks absolutely Awesome, Robert !!
If it wasn't for my Allergy of Raw or lightly cooked Onions, I'd be all over at least one of them.
Nice Job!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: sawhorseray
Looks absolutely Awesome, Robert !! If it wasn't for my Allergy of Raw or lightly cooked Onions, I'd be all over at least one of them. Nice Job!! Like. Bear

I suffer the same malady John. I can have a little thin sliced raw onion on a sanny, tho not much. I can eat a ton of caramelized onions on a burger, no problem. Lightly cooked? Things can get ugly. RAY

Looks dang delicious to me. Great combination.

Thanks so much. The flavor combination worked very well. Was pretty tasty.

Yes sir! Bacon, tenderloin, onion...... that's definitely a winning combo a right there! Great job

Yep....all in all a good combo of goodies and thank you for the kind words.

And the Souvlakia sounds perfect. On my short list.

Gotta agree. When Tracy mentioned it I thought she had a great idea. I will be doing this, you can count on it.

Robert

Looks great Robert, I'd be all over those stuffed onions.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow! Robert,

Those look fabulous! And Tracy's idea sounds like it is definitely a winner. It has got me a-thinkin.

Beautiful presentation and your tutorial was great. Thanks for sharing. . .And by the way. . .Nice pictures accompanying the tutorial. This one is definantly worth a try.

Nice work my friend,

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky