tenderloin qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The pic is nice.....but you didn't include any backstory to the post.   We want info......
police2.gif

Sorry! It's a 6 lb pork tenderloin that I smoked on my weber kettle grill. I rubbed her down with my rub recipe and let her fly for about 4.5 hours at 200 degrees. I mopped a sauce of apple juice apple cider vinegar pepper flakes and garlic every 45 min after the first two hours Pulled it off at 147it and I would have more pics but it's gone. It was the most juicy pork I have ever had.

Last edited:
Sorry! It's a 6 lb pork tenderloin that I smoked on my weber kettle grill. I rubbed her down with my rub recipe and let her fly for about 4.5 hours at 200 degrees. Pulled it off at 147it and I would have more pics but it's gone. It was the most juicy pork I have ever had

This guy is brutal.... :police2:

He knows where Tempe is..... I'am just sayin..... :biggrin:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky