TACOS! Al Pastor Pork Belly and Criollo Mojo Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Al Pastor Pork Belly marinaded for 16 hours and then smoked at 275° for 4 hours.
Pull it, pan it, add some Rotel, orange juice, and more pineapple rings underneath, top with a few Serrano chiles and finally cover it tightly. Back in at 275° for another 2.5 hours.
Let rest before slicing, and be sure to chop the pineapple for garnish.

9fMfOHJh.jpg

x4WhGpSh.jpg

TSdc83Oh.jpg

6tqAHguh.jpg

Some boneless/skinless thighs (my wife's brainfart) marinaded for 16 hours in criollo mojo and then cooked on the griddle.

9OkcJjxh.jpg

Wvjb4bYh.jpg

Love the griddle for making my life so much easier when it comes to prepping tortillas.

QujEVMIh.jpg

The usual toppings.

OkPYP6Qh.jpg

The Anti-climatic Finale

ISLNjGmh.jpg

Last edited:
Al Pastor ...........yum. I need to try this. Last time I made tacos Al Pastor it disappeared pretty quick. Your looks excellent.

BTW what marinade did you use for the belly?

Looking good John, that's quite the spread

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky