• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SW24 Camp Chef Sportsman's Warehouse Pellet Grill

Tokarev

Joined Sep 17, 2020
I picked up one of these this morning. Had actually gone in to look at Green Mountain but ended up balking at the price:

https://www.sportsmans.com/outdoor-...let-grill-with-gen2-wifi-controller/p/1620993

I had been wanting something a little bigger. Not that I need a large grill but I'd rather have unusued extra room vs trying to cram a big brisket into a small space. But the SW has a full bottom and nearly a full top rack. Advertised cooking space is almot 800 cu in. Not much space between the top and bottom rack but it should be okay with some pre-planning.

I'm not sure about the Camp Chef brand but given my recent experiences with Pit Boss I'm assuming I can't do much worse.

I have a small pork shoulder on now. The temp is holding pretty close to 225 and I have the smoke setting on 5.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 7, 2015
I have never not had enough space. I have done six racks of ribs at one time.

Tokarev

Joined Sep 17, 2020
I have never not had enough space. I have done six racks of ribs at one time.
What's your preferred smoke setting? Is there a noticeable difference between them?

I can guess there will be a big difference between settings 1 and 10. But between 2 and 3 or 7 and 8? Probably not so much.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.