Surf & Turf (Solo Bear Style)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Surf & Turf (Solo Bear Style)

Mrs Bear had a meeting, so I had to fend for myself for Supper.

So since she doesn’t eat Seafood I decided to have a little tail, while she’s away.
We also had two leftover slices of uncooked Pork Roll, so I figured I could do both in the same pan.

So I removed the Tail Meat from the shells first, then got the Pork Roll started to add a little extra flavor to the Tails.
Then I threw the tail meat in with some butter on that side of the pan.
Everything was done about the same time, so after adding some Mustard to my Roll, I plated it all.

This was a very nice little Supper, just right for a Lone Bear.

Thanks for looking!

Bear

A couple of 4 ounce tails, on sale @ $5 each:
IMG_3617.jpg

Free At Last---From their shells:
IMG_3618.jpg

Sharing a nice warm bath:
IMG_3620.jpg

Won't be long now!!
IMG_3622.jpg

Like Hot Dogs, this Pork Roll calls for Mustard:
IMG_3623.jpg

All Done:
IMG_3624.jpg

All Plated:
IMG_3625.jpg

Bear's Supper:

IMG_3626.jpg

Dang, a Lobster and Bologna sandwich :emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_wink:

Gary

This reminds me of the McSurf + Turf AKA fish sandwich and cheeseburger from Mickey D's.

Thank You Derek!!
This was Much better than Mickey D's.
I never even heard of a "McSurf".

Bear

Dang, a Lobster and Bologna sandwich :emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_wink:

Gary

Thank You Gary!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky