Surf & Turf (Bear Style)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Excellent meal Bear!!!!! 
drool.gif
Thank You Scott !!

Bear

Looks great! You just need a bigger plate for more shrimp!

I've been grilling my broccoli lately. My new obsession. Toss it with some EVOO, cracked pepper and salt and a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce, grill about 10 mins on Med-Hi heat.

Points-- :)
Thanks Xray!!

And Thanks for the Point!!

Yup---This plate was jammed pretty full again.  The only thing I hate about that is it makes it hard to slice my Steak.

I gotta eat a bunch of veggies first to give my Bovine some Breathing room!!!

Bear

Sure looks tasty Bear... I haven't been on in a few days so just trying to get caught up.... LOL ! I tell ya though, I could take a plate like that once a day I do believe & be a happy camper forever ! :biggrin: Nice meal buddy ! :drool

Sure looks tasty Bear... I haven't been on in a few days so just trying to get caught up.... LOL ! I tell ya though, I could take a plate like that once a day I do believe & be a happy camper forever !
biggrin.gif
Nice meal buddy !
drool.gif
Thank You Justin!!

This was awesome Steak----Hard to believe it was only "Choice"!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky