Sup Sup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stillcajun

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 3, 2007
Greenville, Tx
Hey now everyone! I currently hail from the Greenville Tx area and I have been smoking for about 10 yrs now.
I started doing my own 'que due to the fact that I could never find anything decent around my neck of the woods. lol.

I normally use hickory for smoking but I have also been using others types as well like apple (really liking this), cherry, maple and plum.
Plum works real nicely w/ game birds like duck and turkey.

Anyway I really like the way this site is set up. People here are really knowledgeable and I have learned a some things from visiting here.

I look forward to contributing anyway I can.

Take care

Welcome StillCajun -

Yes we do have a fine place here and you can always learn something! Looking forward to seeing your posts! After 10 years you've probably got a trick or two to share!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the SMF stillcajun. Like you said a ton of knowledge on all things smoked here, along with great folks!!! So jump right in the smoke is thin and blue!

Glad you found us.
smile.gif

Thanks a lot guys.

I finally had to retire the smoker that was in my avatar a month ago so now the smoke fiend inside is starting to lose it.
biggrin.gif

I'll probably see about getting something to hold me over until I can get my new Lang #60. lol

Welcome to the SMF family, stillcajun. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Enjoy!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky