• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sup Sup

stillcajun

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 3, 2007
Hey now everyone! I currently hail from the Greenville Tx area and I have been smoking for about 10 yrs now.
I started doing my own 'que due to the fact that I could never find anything decent around my neck of the woods. lol.

I normally use hickory for smoking but I have also been using others types as well like apple (really liking this), cherry, maple and plum.
Plum works real nicely w/ game birds like duck and turkey.

Anyway I really like the way this site is set up. People here are really knowledgeable and I have learned a some things from visiting here.

I look forward to contributing anyway I can.

Take care

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome StillCajun -

Yes we do have a fine place here and you can always learn something! Looking forward to seeing your posts! After 10 years you've probably got a trick or two to share!

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome stillcajun. I look forward to your participation on the forum. Please feel free to share your ideas and adventures.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF stillcajun. Like you said a ton of knowledge on all things smoked here, along with great folks!!! So jump right in the smoke is thin and blue!

Glad you found us.

stillcajun

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 3, 2007
Thanks a lot guys.

I finally had to retire the smoker that was in my avatar a month ago so now the smoke fiend inside is starting to lose it.

I'll probably see about getting something to hold me over until I can get my new Lang #60. lol

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to the SMF family, stillcajun. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.