SUNDAY TENDERLOIN AND BABY BACKS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Fired off the stick burner with some black wild cherry splits. Seasoned 2 tenderloins and a rack of Baby Backs. Threw em on and let em roll. No wrap on the ribs per normal. Pulled tenderloins at 140 and ribs at 203. All the meat was juicy and tender with nice mild smoke flavor. Baked beans and potato salad for sides. My wife's special Coconut cake for desert. Dang! I am stuffed. Hope I can stay awake in the recliner for all 4 quarters of the Raiders/Chiefs game.

FAMOUS DAVE'S.JPG

Still out of Malcolm Reed's rub. Tried Famous Dave's. It was good. Really liked the flavor. Big surprise.

ON.JPG

HAWG MEAT ON!
FULL RACK.JPG

Taking a rest.

RIBS CUT.JPG

SINGLE RIB.JPG

Juicy

TENDERLOIN SLICED.JPG

Juicy and Tender
BAKED BEANS 1.JPG

Baked beans
FULL PLATE.JPG

And I ate the whole thing! Plus the Coconut Cake!
BITE THROUGH.JPG

That's how we like em.

Last edited:
Now that's one good looking plate! Hope you're recording the game... that says nap time to me. It's a good game so far, if you're a chiefs fan
Big like!

Ryan

Now that's one good looking plate! Hope you're recording the game... that says nap time to me. It's a good game so far, if you're a chiefs fan
Big like!

Ryan
Not recording. I think I will make it. Been watching Chiefs/Raiders rivalry since the 60's. Mahomes is a stud! Needs to just stay healthy.

that's a great looking meal, i'm getting sick over my raiders though.
I been watching and pulling for the Raiders since the days when Daryle Lamonica was the Quarterback. Early 60's. Thanks for the nice comment. Honestly, the ribs were some of the best that I have done in a while. And as you know, I smoke racks often.

Everything on that plate looks great, Hawg! Those ribs look absolutely perfect !

The coconut cake sounds delicious too!

Like!

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky