• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SUNDAY TENDERLOIN AND BABY BACKS

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Nice work Hawg . Everything looks great !

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Wow, that looks good.. Very nice job, sir. I want some of that coconut cake!!!!!

I am out of my Killer Hogs BBQ rub right now too. I made sure the family knew that was on my christmas list. :emoji_wink:

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
Wow, that looks good.. Very nice job, sir. I want some of that coconut cake!!!!!

I am out of my Killer Hogs BBQ rub right now too. I made sure the family knew that was on my christmas list. :emoji_wink:
Yeah her Coconut Cake is great. I have got to remember to order THE BBQ RUB. Since I use it 99% of the time, I think I am going to order the 5# bag. Save a little money that way and I have plenty of airtight jars to save it in. Thanks for the nice comment.

sawhorseray

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Man, perfect ribs, beans, and tater salad, pure heaven. Like, RAY

Steve H

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
That is some great looking chow there. Nicely done!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Alright, Hawg!!
Beautiful Ribs & TLs!!
Beans Look Great Too!!
Like.

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks