Sunday Morning Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
Well I was able to get the LSG across town and into the garage at the house where I will be for the foreseeable future ( taking care of Mom). I got this monster seasoned last week so I figured I would throw 6 racks of St Louis cut spares on... Got some charcoal going before the sun came up. Takes about an hour for this tank to get to temp.. Here are some starting pictures.. More to come.

Ribs are ready to go in. Rubbed with meat church Honey Hog and some Cherry rub..
rib1.jpg

Sun is coming up while I wait for the temp to get to 225...
rib2.jpg

The rubs.....
rib3.jpg

Almost ready to load it up..

rib4.jpg

And in they go.. Probably could have squeezed all 6 racks on to 1 smoker rack. Decided there wasn't a shortage of space, so I spread the out a little..

rib5.jpg

More later.....

I could really go for some ribs now, but none in the freezer & nothing on sale, so it’s chicken pot pie for us tonight!
Al

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Ribs look great but man, I'm loving that smoker. Might have to look into adding one of those to the arsenal at some point.

Robert

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky