Summer Beer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mostly 805 Cerveza and Michelob Ultra. Michelob Ultra is my favorite light beer.

Ultra???
I drank High Life for my last 30 years of beer-drinking, until the last time I drank too much----25 bottles of "Ultra" during the 10 hours after Bear Jr's Wedding.
All of his Tower Monkeys were there, and they kept bring them to me! I think it was a conspiracy to get Pop Drunk----And it worked!

Bear

Ultra???
I drank High Life for my last 30 years of beer-drinking, until the last time I drank too much----25 bottles of "Ultra" during the 10 hours after Bear Jr's Wedding.
All of his Tower Monkeys were there, and they kept bring them to me! I think it was a conspiracy to get Pop Drunk----And it worked!

Bear
It's my go to bbq beer because it doesn't get me too drunk.

I brew my own beer and supplement with mostly craft beers. This summer, I had three homebrews I was on. I made a Belgian IPA that won silver medals in two different competitions, a German Dortmunder Export that won a bronze and then the least summery beer, a Belgian Dark Strong that won a Best of Show in the competition I entered it in . I didn't enter it inmore because I drank it too quick. I did make a Green Chili beer that is a sipper and very tasty.
As far as commercial beers, I am partial to anything that comes out of KC Bier. They do an amazing Hefe Weizen and their seasonal s hit the spot as well. I love me some Apex Predator Sassion but it can be challenging to find.

Reactions: zwiller
This summer I've been enjoying a Mexican beer called Estrella Jalisco, from Costco. I like it better than Corona, and even my old go-to, Pacifico. Stuff goes down way too smooth.

Reactions: ddow229
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky