• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sugar Free Sauces

mike243

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
I am diabetic and always on the look out for sugar free or no sugar added stuff, been using G Hugh's stuff for several years when I wanted something, rounded some stuff up yesterday afternoon for some griddle work. Forgot pictures so it may have been a dream lol. I found some G Hugh's Yum Yum sauce and it really hit the spot on the flat topped food, Anybody else find a brand that they like that is readily available without having to order?

Torc

Smoke Blower
Joined May 15, 2021
Also being diabetic is the one kicker to bbqing.

Monroe county style bbq sauce works well for me.

8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
2 cups distilled white vinegar
2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper

2 tablespoons splenda
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon coarse salt (sea or kosher)
1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot)

Chasdev

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 18, 2020
For me Monk fruit sugar is way better than splenda and the other non-natural offerings.

daspyknows

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 9, 2020
This is what I use. There is a local store that has it cheaper but it tastes and looks like sugar but it isn't. They make chocolate bars that taste great too.

amazon" style="max-width:120px">

Attachments

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.