Suction Cups

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Member Tropics recommended these in previous threads.

Looked like a great idea, so i ordered them.

Did a test, and i I think they will be worth every penny.

Real test will be stuffing my cloth casings with pork roll, as soon as they get here.

Thanks Tropics

For me they get in the way as i use trays for my chubs and sticks, cant get the tray close.

Dan they are suction cups for the feet made for the weston french fry cutter

Reactions: DanMcG
Like this
IMG_0301.JPG

Looks like a good idea, but I just clamp my stuffer to the counter with those clamps that you squeeze by hand & they have rubber protectors on them. It works well for me.
Al

Member Tropics recommended these in previous threads.

Looked like a great idea, so i ordered them.

Did a test, and i I think they will be worth every penny.

Real test will be stuffing my cloth casings with pork roll, as soon as they get here.

Thanks Tropics
You are welcome! looking forward to seeing the Pork Roll
Richie

Reactions: bill ace 350
Warren

If you use cloth bags you dont need a stuffer. Just pack the bag and turn it tight on the top and the air pockets will come right out.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
True, for large diameter casings like fibrous summer sausage casings. For hog casings and other smaller casings you are much better off with a stuffer.

Warren

If you use cloth bags you dont need a stuffer. Just pack the bag and turn it tight on the top and the air pockets will come right out.

Warren

I do have cloth bags my wife makes and that is my plan for using them .
Just sent some more to pc farmer.
Thanks Rick.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky